Un Américain à Paris is our course for intermediate and experienced learners of French.
John is an American friend of Eléanore and her family. They used to spend holidays together in Provence while they were children. They haven’t seen each other for many years, and now John is visiting Paris and he is going to meet Lana again! While waiting for her in the Luxembourg gardens, John is going to meet some fun Parisians characters.
- Complete intermediate course in 30 Lessons
- Discover and review more than 250 words of Vocabulary typical of B1-B2 level
- Consolidate mastery of the verbs and tenses, including ‘S’ASSEOIR,’ ‘ATTENDRE,’ ‘CONDUIRE,’ and more
- Learn the fundamentals of French grammar that will enable you to communicate effectively
- 130 audio sequences
- Dictation mode to practice listening and spelling French correctly.
- Lots of hints and cultural tips along the way
Instruction: Translate to French with the audio. The clues are here to help!
🇫🇷 Bienvenue 🇫🇷 Bienvenue 🇫🇷 Bienvenue
Printemps 2020 : bienvenue tout le monde !