French Fluency, to B2 and beyond
Our advanced course “Le Vignoble” is more than just a course. It’s a French learning odyssey! Be prepared to dive into the story of a family and their vineyard in Provence and be prepared to profoundly broaden your mastery of the language of Molière. This course is for students who are looking for a challenge. “Essayez si vous l’osez !” as we say in French.
- Full Advanced course in 30 lessons
- Listening activities with 900 audio modules
- All French grammar notions expected of C1 level
- Review and actively use the 9 verb tenses in context
- Enrich your French vocabulary with synonyms
- 30 Printable Cheatsheets
- Lots of hints along the way
- Quizlet Flashcards integration
- Based on an original story by Léa Tirard-Hersant.
- This course is the next part of our intermediate course ‘Un Américain à Paris’
“It’s great for putting in practice my French” (Scott, Boston)
“Ce cours m’a permis de réaliser l’ampleur du vocabulaire que je connais. Je n’en crois pas mes yeux !” (Christie, American living in Paris)
“For me it was worth the money because Le Vignoble kept me busy for almost seven months. (Ben, Montreal)
“Bien conçu.” (Claudie, Australian living in Provence)
Le Vignoble is the story of a French family and their life, blessings and woes at their vineyard. Every unit intertwines a French lesson with a chapter of the story.
Don\’t want to subscribe? You don\’t have to! Pick this plan for one time payment.
☑️ 15 Days Money Back Guarantee 🔒 Safe & Secure Online Payment 👍